About Echo Terrace
We have 5 self-catering holiday apartments available.
Each apartment comes with the following:
- 32 inch Flatscreen LED TV with hotel bouquet of Multichoice DSTV giving Sky and CNN, sports and entertainment channels
- DVD player
- Portable music centre.
- Small plunge pool (Garden terrace units) or large, covered balcony (upper terrace units)
- Garden furniture
- Gas grill barbecues, conveniently located so that you can enjoy the magnificent views over the bay while you braai
- Fully fitted kitchen including dishwasher
- Automatic washing machine, tumble drier and iron
- Percale bed linen and high quality towels
Children and babies
While we welcome infants and children over 10, the apartments do not have childproof locks or stairs that can be gated to protect younger children from accidents or injury. For this reason, we regretfully cannot accommodate toddlers or children, but babies who are not yet walking age and children over 10 are welcome.
Security can be a concern when visiting South Africa, but at Echo Terrace we’ve maximised our security features to ensure that you and your belongings are as safe as possible. Access to the property is gated and each apartment has its own garage so that your vehicle is parked off the street behind the security gate. The push button alarm at your bedside is radio linked to security company Combat Force. There is also CCTV linked to the gate and available on your television. The entire perimeter of the property is protected with an electric fence and beams.